April 15, 2022
Ravioli with Ripe Tomatoes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Ready In:40 minutes
- 2 cups chopped, ripe tomatoes
- ¼ cup (packed) chopped, fresh basil leaves
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Dash of freshly grated lemon peel
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag (8 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- Parmesan cheese
1. In large bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil, lemon peel, dash of salt, dash of pepper. Let stand at room temperature at least 15 minutes or up to 30 minutes to blend flavors.
2. At the same time, cook ravioli as directed on label.
3. Add hot pasta to sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.
This ravioli recipe is a good source of protein.