Starting Friday, April 7, mandatory masking for staff/volunteers will continue during direct contact to clients and while providing services at these locations:
- AWD (1st floor) and CNP sites throughout the city
- San Francisco and Oakland Client Services lobby and offices
- San Francisco and Oakland Grocery Center shopping counters
- Direct contact with clients during deliveries
- Any other enclosed spaces while we conduct direct services
When NOT in direct contact with clients, masking for staff/volunteers is optional.
NOTE: Staff/volunteers may choose to continue to mask beyond what is required, and masks will continue to be provided for anyone that requests one.
- - -
At Project Open Hand, we rely on volunteers every day to help prepare, package and deliver meals with love, and distribute groceries to sick and elderly neighbors. Volunteers also help us staff special events throughout the year.
We offer a variety of opportunities for individuals and groups to get involved in San Francisco and the East Bay.
Contact us: If you have questions about volunteering, please call our volunteer hotline at (415) 447-2404 or email [email protected].
Project Open Hand is a 501(c) (3) tax-empt charitable organization. In accordance with IRS regulations, contributions are fully deductible to the extent allowed by law.